What Is The biggest Mindfuck Ever?
得票最多的回答 @Henry Johnson
1. The continents look entirely different than you think they do.
The map you’re used to is more Western-focused and stretches out the size of continents near the poles. Africa and South America are actually way bigger.
Here’s a more accurate representation of the world, according to the The Gall-Peters Projection map, created in 1885.
2. If you believe that you’re truly one in a million, there are still approximately 7,184 more people out there just like you.
Because there are over 7 billion people.
3. There are castles and even lighthouses that are less expensive than NYC apartments.
4. The United States hasn’t even made it into the Top 50 list of longest-lasting empires.
5. 10 percent of the entire world population is still illiterate.
6. You thoroughly enjoy celebrating some pretty dark holidays.
For example Labor Day was created as a bandaid to coverup multiple massacres of American workers.?
7. A whole ecosystem lives in your belly button.
Scientists found 2,368 different species of bacteria living in belly buttons after swabbing the navels of just 60 people.
8. You can’t see as many colors as a chicken. You’ll also never see all the beautiful colors of a rainbow.
9. We haven’t figured out the secret to immortality, but this jellyfish has.
The Turritopsis nutricula can live forever by reverting back to its early stage of life after becoming sexually mature.